Thank you to my readers(:

Monday, November 28, 2011

Seriously?

Okay so something that really gets under my skin is when unfit moms give advice to other moms.
Number 1.If you drink while pregnant, you're an unfit mother (No i'm not talking a beer or wine every once in awhile, because they are now showing that is perfectly fine. I'm talking drinking 1 beer + A DAY!) 2.If you sell/do or let your child around someone who sells/does Coke, Crystal, and other bad drugs, you're an unfit mother. 3.IF YOU DO DRUGS WHILE YOU'RE PREGNANT YOU'RE AN UNFIT MOTHER! 4. If you contradict yourself.....well you're not an unfit mother. But you may be a bitch. hahaha. 5. If you have had your child taken away from you, you're an unfit mother! Anyways, I am in this "Moms group" on FB. Whenever I, or someone else has a concern or wants to know something that has to do with them or their child they post things questions on FB. some are mothers I know, but most of them I don't. I sure do find it funny when I see someone I know who is an "unfit" mother giving advice. Especially one person inpeticular who no longer has one of her children living with her, and another who Drinks all the time while pregnant.

Well that's my take on it. Remeber, you don't have to agree with me. This is the way I see things, if you feel differently feel free to speak your mind. But please, do it with respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment