Thank you to my readers(:

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Baby fat and other things.

So people have been asking me how I lost my "baby fat", well I never really got big to begin with. But Here is what I do do. I just got the Wii just dance 3, and I'v been losing weight that way. Also I park pretty far in the parking lot so I walk. I get out a lot more too now, doctors appointments and taking Avianna to do things. I TRY and eat good, don't get me wrong I can tear up some double chocolate brownies hahaha. But I eat salads with DRY tuna aka NO MAYO, and try to watch my portions.

So onto the next thing. It makes me soo mad when moms act like it's sooo hard raising a kid. It's really not, you just have to do EVERYTHING differently. It takes 3x as long to go into a store, yes, but it's not HARD. When they get older you can't just turn on the T.V. to entertain them, go out to the park and play some soccer. A person that I know used to complain about her weight and she has a kid, but she just stuck her kid infront of the T.V. then would complain when she couldn't get a babysitter so she could work out. Like HELLO! Go to the park with your child and play with them, not just sit there.

It also ticks me off when women don't stay with their, for lack of a better word, "baby daddy" and put other men before there child. They would rather get a sitter so they can go out with there new guy and his friends then have a night in watching movies with their kid. Or include your kid in things with your "new man". I mean you don't have to say "This is my new boyfriend ____" You can act like it's your friend for the sake of not neglecting your child.

When you're a young mom/DAD you don't need to be another statistic. Don't treat your child like your friend! That's when they grow up to be thugs, gang bangers, pimps, drug addicts ect.

DADS:I can't say this enough DON'T BE A DEAD BEAT! First off if your baby momma is smart, she'll come after your butt for child support. Second, think of how your kid will grow up with out you. If you have a girl, she may sleep around or become a stripper. With a boy he might get a girl pregnant at a young age, or go looking for that attention in a gang.

Well that's all for tonight (: Thank you to everyone who has been reading. If there is something you would like me to write about, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment