Thank you to my readers(:

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Facebook.

Okay, so I didn't really know what to write about. Everything is going good for me, except the damn parking situation where I live. But other than that everything is going good, my daughter is AMAZING and i couldn't ask for more. My relationship=GREAT, hasn't been this good in a long time, and as for my family they're equally as amazing as my daughter.

So I was thinking about what to write about, and a new friend request goes onto my facebook. Someone who I don't really know, and i'v deleted in the past. Why add me if i'v deleted you? I don't just delete people cause they "aren't cool enough". I delete them because I don't talk to them. To me Facebook is a place to connect with friends and family, not somewhere where you add whoever whenever. So whether you're someone I don't know, or someone who just STALKS my FB I won't add you. People are nosy, I can admit i'm nosy myself. But I don't make it visible (until now) <---lol. I don't add someone just to read how there relation ship is, or how there baby is. If you're going to do that, ADD THEM AND TALK TO THEM. That goes for outside of FB as well. i'm pretty sure this was a dumb post but It really irritates me when people I delete add me again, I add them back, then they don't talk to me so I delete them again ect.

next post will be coming soon i'm sure, I already know what to write about.
-Contradicting other people. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment