Thank you to my readers(:

Friday, November 18, 2011

First post(:

This is my first blog, never even really read a blog but i'm hoping I can let out some steam on this as well as see what other viewers feel on situations. Make sure you look for polls at the top of my page and please "vote" on them! They help me to see how YOU feel about things that i'm looking to write about.

**For some reason the question to today's poll isn't showing up. The question is DO YOU CATCH YOURSELF STEREOTYPING PEOPLE?**

Time to vent: So I live in a mobile home park and our parking in very limited. We have three cars that are used daily, mine, my moms and my step dads. Our carport can only have two cars parked under it and it's my mom and step-dads. Across from our mobile home are four spots and they're supposed to be used for visitors and residents. We didn't have a problem parking there until almost a year ago. Now residents are storing there cars there. One guy impiticular, Ben, has 5 cars. Why a man has five cars when it's only him and his daughter living at the house blows my mind. Ben stores as many cars as possible in those spots. I forgot to mention, if you can't park there the closest parking is either down the street outside the park or down at the very end of the trailer park. Very hard to carry a baby in a car seat far away from my house. Lately it hasn't been just him though, it started with him then others have  started rebelling. A Hispanic family three houses down from mine bought another truck (they already have an expedition and truck) and park it in one of those four spots . The people two houses down from them store their expedition, Ben has a car there and then this red truck (whom we have NO clue who's it is.) So there are all four spots taken. I've wanted to say something when I see them switch cars from one that's in their carport to the one that's in the spot. 

How would you handle this situation?

Is there anything you would like me to write about, something you feel strongly about? Let me know by posting a comment!

1 comment: