Thank you to my readers(:

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Girls.

So I went to the movies the other night to see Twilight, while I was walking back to the theater from getting popcorn I walk past a long line for the girls bathroom. As I was walking a girl yelled out "whore". I didn't process until I had gotten back to the theater. Was this directed at me? Wether or not it was directed at me it really bothered me. It bothered me because 1. (If It was directed at me) I am a mother, I have done everything I can to protect my image as a mother. Not dressing like a "whore", not dressing to provacitive, being classy and watching how I hold myself. And I am a totally different person today that I was before I got pregnant. 2. Why would you put someone down like that? Are you a "whore" and have a guilty conscience? Or are you just jelous because you're man would rather have her than you?

Regardless, no one should talk like that to a female, wether they're bad news or not. I must say i'm not 100% perfect, I have done my fair share as well. But as I matured, I realize "is this the life you want? To talk about other people?"

And FYI: If someone is a mom, respect that. Just because they're young doesn't mean they don't deserve the same respect as a mother in their 30's .

No comments:

Post a Comment