Thank you to my readers(:

Friday, December 2, 2011

Vacaville, CA.

So someone asked me to write about stuck up girls in Vacaville, but i'm going to write about something else too.

1.STUCK UP GIRLS: Like common' it's just Vacaville, not NYC. No need to be a Biotch. We're in a little town, you're not going to get anywhere in life being stuck up. Be classy. I read a status on Angelas Facebook yesterday and she said  "Maybe you should eat makeup so you can try and to be pretty on the inside" So true! I saw a girl in the mall the other day, she was deff. a MILF. Buttttt then she gave me the rudest look and when I was walking she hit me in the back with her stroller. I have NO idea who this chick is but it made her ugly. She was no longer a MILF because her attitude made her ugly. I know a lot of girls in Vacaville think you're better than everyone else, but you're not. There are tons of different people in Vacaville : Poor, wealthy, rich, tweaks, alcoholics, teenage moms, older moms, JC grads, UC grads but no matter what color or how much money you have YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN OTHERS. I may not have a lot of money but I have a big heart, that doesn't meant I'm better than the next. 


2.GANG BANGERS: IT'S VACAVILLE. Where the heck are you going to go in vacaville with that kind of lifestyle?! I just don't get people. They'd rather kill for someone they haven't known but a year or whatever then to have their freedom, like really guys?! "Let's go bang on someone cause they have blue/red converse on." I just don't get why you would risk your life hurting others....



1 comment:

  1. i agree with this on SO many levels. hence why i moved out of Vecaville. it makes nothing but stuck up females and wanna be hard ass guys. aint crackin.

    ReplyDelete