Thank you to my readers(:

Thursday, December 8, 2011

-___-

Something that really bothers me: When people try to tell me what's wrong and right because they know "what's best for me". I have my head on straight and I know wrong from right, i'm 18-Legally an adult. How could you dare tell me something is a sin so I can't do it, how dare you say i'm Unchristian because i'm not doing exactly what you want me to do? So what if I want another kid out of wed lock, I do want to be married just not right now. So what if I don't feel comfortable around your house so I won't come over.

You know what's a sin? Saying your HAPPY because someone had a misscarrage . How dare you say i'm unchristian cause of my wants and needs.
Also someone in the same family told an 17 year old, 7 months pregnant, "Your going to be alone for the rest of your life no one wants you" NEWS FLASH HOME GIRL: You have two kids, by two DIFFERENT baby daddies. You are with no one and you're 30 years old, who's going to be alone?

Also, more about the more kids out of wed lock thing: Yeah that's what I want. I don't want to be married until i'm out of College and have a career but I want more kids before then. Wouldn't mind a ring on my finger though.

Don't tell me i'm wrong, keep your opinions to yourself . I'm grown, I don't need you to lead the way for me. My mom can do that. Also I may be 18, but i am grown because i'm mentally a lot older. You would know that if you took the time to get to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment