Thank you to my readers(:

Friday, December 9, 2011

Pregnancy & Avianna

So I was asked to write about being a teen mom and how the journey has been. As much as I HATE to air some of my dirty laundry, it's not glamorous so I'm going to say the truth. I refrain from using the word "hard" because being a "teen mom" isn't hard, it's just different.

When I got pregnant I WAS ON BIRTH CONTROL. I was on the pill but Planned Parent Hood gave me expired pills, so ladies check that expiration date if you don't want a baby! People ask me all the time "how did your mom react", honestly, she cried. It was hard for her but my sister got pregnant young too so it wasn't too bad. Before I got pregnant me and Jorge had talked and we both knew what the outcome would be if we had sex. When I told him I was excited, because there was no turning back . I DON'T BELIEVE IN ABORTION unless the person has been molested by a family member or rapped. So I took this pregnancy as something positive. I was still in high school, going to VHS and it was hard because I had morning sickness SO bad. It was all day every day till the end of my pregnancy - Literally. I ended up falling behind 5 credits b/c I had missed so much school thinking I had the flu. I transferred to Country High and went on ISP trough them. I ended up graduating early in March with a 4.0 and walking in June. Welll, that's what everyone pretty much knows, now for the not so easy stuff.

the pregnancy took a toll on mine & Jorges relationship. He stopped being around, started hanging out with his friends more and I was alone. I hated it, I thought it was going to be like this forever. All I wanted was my baby's father at night to cuddle with since my hormones were going crazy. We fought a lot and we were just going through a really hard time. The relationship within it self was hard. We broke up cause I hate thinking "I'll get help tonight" or "He'll be home tonight" and be disappointed . We got back together AFTER Avianna was born. While I was in labor we were not together. It really sucked. He is a wonderful father to Avianna, but things are still hard. I'm a very clean person and he never cleans his mess. I do everything in the house (our laundry, clean our room, organize, do everything for Avianna as well.) and all I ask is him to do his dishes, and clean up his mess. I bet if I walk over to his side of the bed right now his mess that I asked him to clean up 10x will still be there.....hold on let me check.......oh yes it is! 3 pairs of shoes, like common dude how hard is it to take them off and set them in the closet!, a pair of pants a shirt and a jacket -___- Also he NEVER picks up his dirty clothes out of the bathroom. The kid has made my bed mabie 4 times . Also, he just started changing avianna's clothes. He thought he was going to brake her or something? It used to make me so mad. He changed diapers for awhile, the first month or so I didn't have to change one. the baths, the clothes, putting her to sleep is all on me now. I'm trying to get him to help more but he's mentally 5 in this situation so it's hard.

With Avianna, she's such a good baby. I hardly ever had to wake up every two hours to feed her. only a few times. She only cries if she's hungry or needs a diaper change or if she just wants her momma. It's different because going to the store I used to be able to run in run out, now it takes a half an hour and the shortest amt of time, and if i have to go shopping shoppin that can take up to a whole day with her. She keeps amazing me every day with the new things she does .

Through it all, I wouldn't change anything . I love my daughter so much as well as her dad. I know i said all bad stuff about Jorge, but he's amazing. He's such a great father and he treats me really well. He spoils me when he can and our relationship just keeps getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment