Thank you to my readers(:

Monday, January 2, 2012

Girls.2

So, another blog on GIRLS. Just because I am one and I know a lot about them, obviously.


Why are girls dependent on a man to make them happy? I don't understand why us ladies feel like we "need a man". I know that if Jorge & I never worked, or if something tragic happened to him, I'd be able to raise Avianna all by myself. I would be able to pay for everything myself, and deal with raising her ALONE. I do NOT need a man in my life for ANYTHING -literally anything. Ladies depend on a mans love for company, and to not be alone. They depend on the men to make money and to be the man of the house. I guess some ladies were raised to be dependent. Every role model they know are dependent on men. But it's 2012, divorce happens like everyday. What if the dude leaves your ass? Good luck, you're moving back in with your parents and you're 30 with 4 kids.

Also why wont you leave a dude when he cheats on you? You're staying with him cause you love him right? Obviously he doesn't love you cause he wouldn't cheat if he was happy with you. Once again, being dependent on his love. And how could you stay with someone when they blame you for the dumbest things that you know aren't true? Because you "can't live without him"? Girl, get strong. Be independent. If I went somewhere with Jorge and he said I was "Flirting" with his friends just cause I was talking to him I would laugh, he must have some insecurities and trust issues. This has never happened to us, just an example. And having your child present with the father accusing you of flirting with his friends, you know your not doing it, but apologize anyways because you "can't live without him"....girl, no bueno. That's teaching your child to let people walk all over you, and she has no role model.

It's a new year. Become a strong woman. Don't be dependent on a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment